The Palace Royal

A place to discuss the finer things in life: true conservatism, Prince, Pittsburgh sports, white chocolate, anything vanilla, Reality TV, 80's/90's TV, and anything else I deem appropriate.

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States

I am a worker in the labor movement, a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Tennessee, and generally a GGTK.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Maiden Voyage

Welcome one and all to the Palace Royal, home of my blog. Thank you for coming to read my views. A couple of ground rules:

1. No name-calling.
2. Respect other opinions.
3. Leave a comment if you read a post.
4. Hisjazziness reserves the right to change the rules.

Have you ever gone through a day without ranting and raving about one or two things? Well, I haven't (whether it's to another friend, or in my tortured mind). This is a forum for me to rant and rave about things that I deem appropriate. I welcome your comments and opinions at all junctures.

I will probably broach some subjects that are a little more controversial; I hope that this gives you pause and causes serious reflection, followed by a factually potent diatribe. If we can achieve this, we have succeeded.

Until tonight, when the first topic of discussion will be yesterday's Supreme Court decision pertaining to gun rights and civil rights. I bid you adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home